Blackjack Surrender is a BGaming virtual blackjack table game with the option to surrender your hand if you do not like the hand the dealer deals to your seat.
For those using basic strategy, you will need to follow a chart that follows 8 decks of cards and take into account the blackjack surrender rule. You will also need to take into account that the dealer will STAND on hand values that are 17+ and draw to 16+.
This table has 3 seats to play, but it is a private table so you will be the only player at the table meaning you can bet at your leisure with no time restrictions between bets. As there are 3 seats, you will also be able to play 1, 2, or 3 hands in one sitting using cryptocurrency or supported fiat currencies on mBit casino.
You will have an RTP of 99% on this blackjack table and therefore the house only has a 1% edge over the player.
In order to place a bet, you need to select one of the 3 circles closest to your virtual playing chips. You can then select the denominator your want to bet and this will be added to the circle you have selected.
Once you have placed all your bets, click on DEAL. Each position on the table that you have placed a bet will be dealt 2 cards face up. The dealer will also be dealt 2 cards, but the second card the dealer receives is face down.
If you have wagered more than 1 position on the table, then the game will begin with the seat on the furthest right, then move left through seats 2 and 3 next. In nearly all cases except when you are given the option to DOUBLE or SPLIT, you have 3 options.
1. SURRENDER: If you do not like your hand you can surrender your bet and half your bet will be returned to you.
2. HIT: If you feel your hand is too low to beat the dealer and you can get a hand closer to 21, then select this option and your hand will be dealt another card.
3. STAND: If you feel your hand is already high enough and another card could make your hand go over 21 and bust, then select this option.
4. SPLIT: If you are dealt a pair, then you can split these into 2 separate hands. You will need to pay an additional wager equal to your original bet to play the second hand.
5. DOUBLE: If you are given the option to double, then you can double your original bet. Only 1 more card will be dealt to your hand and then you will be forced to STAND.
Once you have played all your hands, the dealer will turn over the face-down card. The dealer will STAND on any hands totally 17+. The hands will then be compared and winnings paid out and lost bets retrieved by the house.
You can select the option to REBET if you want to bet exactly the same amounts and seats on the next hand, or you can select the option NEW BETS if you want to change your bets for the next deal.
In order to win, you need to first avoid going bust, which can only happen if you HIT and the total of your hand comes to more than 21. Not going bust is the main objective in blackjack even though the idea of the game is to beat the dealer’s hand by getting a hand closer to 21.
The old saying goes like this ‘You have to be in it to win it’ and if you do not go bust, maybe the dealer will. In this case, no matter how low your hand is, you will be paid out for all active hands that did not go bust.
Lose = The house takes your winnings
Bust = The house automatically wins the seat regardless of the dealer going bust
Win = You are paid 1 to 1 on your bet
Blackjack = 3 to 2 odds paud back
Draw/Tie = Your bet is returned (Known as a PUSH)